Wednesday 25 April 2012




Why Limp Bizkit are just fucking awful.

Now, i'm rather biased when it comes to anyone talking about limp bizkit, people refer to their new album 'Giold Cobra' and their older album 'Chocolate Starfish and Hot-dog Flavoured Water' as being good, those people deserve a boot to the testes. I'm going to tell you the reasons they aren't good.

1. Fred durst is a wee fanny. Now this seems like a trivial thing to say about a band being crap, but i can develop my point further if I may...  "I think he is the worst thing to happen to music since the Spice Girls" this quote from Corey Taylor (slipknot/stonesour) sums up his musical talent. Now, any logical being would come up with a decent argument, maybe poking fun at Corey Taylor, but no, Fred replied with "Slipknot sucks, and their fans are a bunch of fat, sweaty, ugly, brain dead rejects ". Total first year response. Also he testified against someone dying in a moshpit of asphyxiation, despite his total lack of responsibility during the concert to control the crowd.

2. Limp Bizkits Lyrics are total poppycock in the way that they don't make any fucking sense! "I did it all for the nookie The nookie So you can take that cookie And stick it up yo (yeah)" This is from the song Nookie, Just to clarify, "nookie" isn't Fred's girl, it's sex. "Cookie" typically refers to a woman's vagina, and "stick it up yo (yeah)" is obviously penetration. Not exactly a cleverly veiled attempt at talking dirty. He's essentially saying: "I did it all to get laid So you can take that pussy And stick my dick up in it"

3. Fred Dursts "film career" Has anyone seen this man act?! It's like watching an extra from Gregory's girl who got a line and managed to fuck it up! Not one film he has starred in out of the ones in the source I'm using have scored over 50% in Rotten Tomatoes. It's abysmal.  Maybe Fred should stop fucking about with his films and maybe try to write music that doesn't refer a woman's vagina as a "cookie"

4. I'll never ever ever slate a band for covering a song by the who. Actually I'll go as far to say I'll respect them for trying, Limp Bizkit are the exception. In 2002 they covered one of my favourite songs ever, "Behind Blue Eyes" and turned it into an acoustic/electro song (the latter only brief, but still infuriating. I just don't understand how a song that lasts 3 minutes and 42 seconds of decent, relaxing music, can turn into 6 minutes 5 seconds of absolute drivel.

Now it may seem that I completely hate Limp Bizkit, this is not true. The lead guitarist, Wes Borland is genius. Being in Limp Bizkit is a waste of his talents, so much so, that slipknot, who i earlier referenced their hatred stated  "..Wes, the guitar player, fucking rules. Wes is the shit.".

This has been a relief, I have never been able to properly say all the reasons why I do actually hate Limp Bizkit without being shot down. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, that's mine.

Peace out

Danny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment